© 2014 MacGregor Welding Systems
UK/EU + Worldwide Enquiries : +44 (0) 1638 510011
US Enquiries : +1 858 586 9000
Email : email@example.com
The m2 series of HF DC resistance welding power supply is designed for medium duty, resistance welding applications requiring a high degree of process control and real time data capture.
Models are available from 2000 and 4000 amps @ 5% duty with <1% ripple.
• 2,000 / 4,000 Amp Versions
• Compact Packaging
• Current Voltage and Power Control
• Multi-Voltage Input allows use in all service environments
• Programmed pulse times as low as 0.3 ms for short pulse applications
• Real time feedback and process correction ensures consistency and quality in demanding
applications by providing accurate and reliable control of weld energy for sensitive
• Rapid correction of weld to weld variations ensures consistent weld quality despite variations in part quality or cleanliness.
• Simple Function Key based user interface
• Text Based Fault Screens
• Fully Programmable profiles with Current, Voltage and Power Control
• Fully Programmable Dual Pulse Profiles
• Standard I/O allows simple integration into PLC or control system, as well as easy
connection to manual micro welding heads
• Embedded welding monitor provides process feedback data via I/O and RS232 / 485
The m2 series succeeds in combining the control and precision of closed loop DC welding with the economy, ease of use and compact packaging of traditional open loop welding technologies such as capacitor discharge (CD) and AC welding. With better performance than alternative low cost inverter systems, the m2 offers a solution for any application where precision control is required.
The m2 series features the proven m3 power control technology, embedded weld monitoring, standard PLC and RS232 interface with a simple LCD interface and function based keypad. Both single and 3-phase mains supplies can be used depending on the unit model.
The m2 series offers precise control and reliable weld monitoring at a significantly lower price than competitive equipment.
Typical m2 product applications include :-
• Miniature contact welding
• Battery tab and battery pack assembly
• Automotive electronics
• Wire and lead termination
• Lamp manufacture
• Conductive material welding
|WHY USE US ?|